December 1, 2013

Sketchbook and Greeting Cards on Sale!

I have two items for sale in Emily's Etsy shop: "Fabled Earth Art." I've been meaning to start my own shop or have a spot on my site to sell stuff but since I'm really lazy about all things internets, Emily finally got me to do it.

Anyway, if you haven't seen them at a con, my sketchbook "Linework" is 154 pages of monsters, characters, aliens, and weirdos. It's black and white with a glossy color cover. If you buy one you get a sketch in the front! (probably of a monster, character, alien or weirdo) Click HERE to get one!


rock not included with purchase

The other item of mine we put up in her Etsy store is a greeting card I designed years back. I still like the painting and the message. Without to much effort I was able to capture some warm feelings with a simple image. (which can sometimes be the hardest part of being an illustrator!) There's more pictures, including the interior message HERE on her shop. We're selling both single cards and a pack of 10.



If your interested in either of these items and tons more of great stuff from Emily please visit her store by clicking HERE.

If you celebrate, I hope you all had a good Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment