September 1, 2014

AFRU Gallery Show in Portland September 5th - 27th

Just a quick heads up, Emily and I will have work at the AFRU Gallery in Portland this month. The show is entitled "Illustrator and Designer Appreciation" and it's associated with the Rose City Comic Con. (The AFRU Gallery is just a few blocks from the convention center)



I have three pieces in the show, two of which are for sale. The third is a personal piece that I have yet to properly feature on this blog, but I'll get to that soon. (you can see it on my website here though)
Here are the two "oldie but goody" dragon paintings for sale:


The galleries opening reception is Sept. 5th from 6pm till Midnight. Emily and I might not be able to make it out though, one of our pets is sick so we might be preoccupied with making him feel better. 

But if your a Portland native or you'll be in town please go check out the show!

1 comment: